NEW And Improved Image Armor Platinum Pre Treatment for Mid Dark to Black Garments
NEW Image Armor Platinum Pretreat Concentrate or Ready To Use (RTU). It is designed for mid-dark colours to black garments.
RTU - Ready to Use
Concentrate - mix 1 part pretreat to 3 parts distilled water.
- 1 Litre Concentrate makes 4 litres
- 5 Litre Concentrate makes 20 litres
The all-new Platinum allows you to apply less pretreatment than other solutions currently available whilst still achieving the same (if not better) results.
Why we've made the switch to Image Armor Platinum:
- Higher yields – use less pretreatment for even better results
- Smoother white = more vibrant colours
- Fewer issues with discolouration of problematic colours
- Less (if not no) ghosting of images on same or stacked shirts
- Pretreated area has a softer feel
- When pretreatment and inks are properly cured, prints have a better wash durability
- Works on a wide variety of fabrics (such as 50/50 and tri-blends)
Image Armor Platinum Formula is best suited for mid-dark shirts like black, navy, etc., but can also be used for lighter colours like Heather, Grey Marle, Baby Blue etc - with caution Testing is always recommended – these colours are always difficult and nearly all pretreatments (regardless of brand) can in some instances react with chemicals and residuals in light-mid coloured shirts resulting in discolouration. Please use our Image Armor Light Shirt Formula for light coloured and white shirts. Always test prior to running any production.
All prices are in AUD$ and exclude GST.